Wrap Around Care
Wrap around care. Our aim is to provide access to a range of safe and fun places to be for children from 8am until 6pm five days a week, 48 weeks a year. This page includes information about school based breakfast clubs, before school clubs and immediately after school clubs, as well as local private provision including pre school clubs, after school clubs and childcare.
Before and After School Clubs
Dates and Times
Contact and Booking
|WOOSH at Westcliff|
Westcliff Primary School Out of School Hours provides a range of fun activities.
|Westcliff Primary School, Dawlish.||Primary School children||Available before and after school during term time||Varies||To book contact Julie at Westcliff School on 01626 862444|
| Kenton Primary School Breakfast Club
||Kenton Primary School,|
Kenton, Exeter EX6 8LX
|Age 4 - 11||Monday – Friday 7.45 am – 8.45 am during term time||£3.50 per child per session||Telephone Amanda Somerwill, Head Teacher 01626 890465
Email Amanda Here
|Exminster Primary School Breakfast Club and Activities.||Exminster Primary School,|
Main Road, Exminster, Devon, EX6 8AJ
|Age 4 - 11||Monday – Friday from 7.40 am, children delivered to their classrooms at 8.40am!||£3 per session, bookable in advance if possible.||Telephone School Office. 01392 824340|
|Westbank After School Club staff collect children from Exminster Primary and walk to the Healthy Living Centre where they have a snack and play in the lovely facilities.||Westbank Healthy Living Centre, |
Farm House Rise,
|Age 4 - 11||3.30 pm - 6.00 pm during term time||£6 per session (£1 sibling discount offered)||Contact Kayleigh and Gemma at Westbank Healthy Living Centre. Tel. 01392 824752 option 5
Pre School Clubs
Dates and Times
Contact and Booking
|Tinky's In September 2010 Tinky's moved on site to Gatehouse Primary school and now operates from purpose built provision.||Gatehouse Primary School||Pre School age from 2 to 4||Open during term time only.|
Monday – Friday 8.45am – 3.00pm (lunch hour 11.30am – 12.30pm)
|See costs on Tinky's Website Here||Telephone 01626 865381
Email Tinky's Here
The Kenn Centre
Devon EX6 7UE
|Age 2 to 5||Pre school daily.|
Tots on Thurdsay
|Contact Playbox||Telephone 07745 116486
Email Playbox Here
The best way to find out about Childcare is search the Devon County Family Information Service page here
Childcare can include;
- Day Nursery. Full or part days, 0-5 years, usually Nursery Education Funding (NEF) / Early Years Funding (EYF), Weekdays, Registered with Ofsted. Private management. (note – includes Childcare on Domestic Premises)
- Nursery School. Full or part days, 2-5 years, usually NEF/EYF, Weekdays, Registered with Ofsted. Private, Independent, Local Authority or Voluntary management.
- Pre-school Playgroup. Full or part days, 2-5 years, usually NEF/EYF, Weekdays, Registered with Ofsted. Voluntary management.
- Childminder. Full or part days, 0+years, NEF/EYF if accredited, Weekdays, Weekends, some early/late/overnight, May work as part of a team of 2 or 3, Registered with Ofsted.
- Home-Childcarer. Full or part days, 0+years, NEF/EYF if accredited, Weekdays, Weekends, some early or late. Registered with Ofsted to work in the child’s own home.
- Out of School Club. Before and/or after school, school age children, weekdays, Registered with Ofsted. Private, Independent, Local Authority or Voluntary management.
- Holiday Scheme. School holidays, part or all holidays, full or part days, school age children, weekdays, Private, Independent, Local Authority or Voluntary management.