ICT Network/PC Technician – Exminster Primary School
Exminster Primary School require a P/T ICT Network/PC Technician
Main duties and responsibilities:
– Provide helpdesk ICT problem resolution service as 1st point of call;
– Investigate and diagnose faults using ICT diagnostic tools, including providing remote assistance;
– Visit users as required to sort ICT problems;
– Ensure service is delivered to within performance indicators;
– Contact external service providers when service fault is determined to be issue, e.g. BT;
– Maintain and update call monitoring administration;
– Be involved in the training of new staff to the team;
– Assist with the monitoring of contract performance with regard to strategic aims.
The post is for the summer term only as we assess our ICT support needs on a longer term basis.
Please return your completed application form by email to email@example.com or by post to;
Paul Herring, Exminster Community Primary School , Main Road, Exminster, Exeter , Devon , EX6 8AJ.
Closing date 16th May.
Interview day 21st May.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
If you have any news that celebrates the achievement of learning in any way or provides useful information about learning opportunities, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach an image or two if possible (please read our image policy statement).
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 10th, 2014 at 3:45 pm and is filed under DLP News, Exminster Primary School, Vacancies. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.